To attain its vision of empowering women, improving self reliance, and alleviating poverty, ESP has six main focus areas.
– Increasing partnerships with and Strengthening networking among individual, self-help groups, and Community Based Organisations (CBOs) to reflect their lives and livelihoods through sharing common interest and responsibilities
– Developing the community (especially women and young people) leadership to promote and improve local capacity including prevention of gender based violence and improving access to education and essential health care services through services and research
– Improving the financial independence of women through women empowerment program
– Building Capacity of women in business and financial planning
– Providing livelihood opportunity for low income women
– Providing education opportunity for children of the members of women empowerment program and the disadvantage children